Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Challenge You Say?


Today I made a plea to my Facebook friends: made it through the first month of 2011 without drinking any pop. Now... what to change for February? Any ideas?


If I can be honest here, I still haven't come up with the perfect February change. However, my

brother did sort of challenge me to create something every day. Of course, I use the word challenge

in a loose sort of way since he didn't actually challenge me, but he did throw it out there. A

suggestion, I think, but I'll consider it a challenge and take him up on it, thankyouverymuch.


I have been creating bit by bit, here and there. Seems I always am moving from one thing

to another, rarely completely finishing. Perhaps I need to focus on smaller, bite size pieces rather

than trying to finish something on a large scale. Maybe my flighty personality requires a bit less to

chew on. I don't know. All I know is that my plan for the next month is to make something, anything,

every day. Some days it may be completely ridiculous, but that's okay! Just something to get my

creative juices flowing, I suppose.


I'm going to try at least. I know that I rarely follow through with these things. But I really will try. I also

will not give up if I miss a day or two. I will keep going. :)


I decided to make something and give something here on this first day. So here you go. If you like,

you can add your child's photo to this card and print them out for Valentine's day. They can sign

their name on the back or tape some candy to it or you can send them to friends and family,

whatever. I think they're cute. So enjoy :)






PS. Not sure why the file looks like it has random blue squares on it. It does not. Just a weird preview from 4shared.


1 comment: